Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Desi Melomane

Posted by Unknown

If there’s one thing we are all exceptionally good at, it is to criticize, carp, pass judgment and in the process, mock what others do. Oh come on, don’t be modest. Yes we do. Let’s say it together this time: Yes We Do!! I’m no saint and I’m a victim of that disease too. But instead of getting help to change my attitude, I decided to take the highway and put it to good use – by starting a blog to critique Music Albums! My love for music is something that keeps my motor running every day and it is only fair that I share the joy. My first post is up here and I’m excited! Do move along, read them and give me your feedback!

P.S: If anyone still cares, this blog is not going anywhere. I will continue to haunt you in the mild yet creepy way that I have always been fond of; because let’s face it, one can only tolerate so much change at a time right?


Cheers!

0 comments: